Course on Testicular cancer
ESRU.be course on Testicular cancer in Leuven
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with testicular cancer
- Surgical techniques in retroperitoneal residual tumour resection
- Chemotherapy and indication of post chemotherapy surgery
- Fertility and fertility preservation
- Recommended follow-up investigations, long-term toxicities and secondary malignancies
- Maarten Albersen, MD PhD, urologist, University Hospitals Leuven
- Christof Vulsteke, MD PhD, oncologist, Integrated Cancer Center Ghent
Food and drinks will be provided by Ferring.
University Hospitals Leuven, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven.
Room Bruckner: Main entrance, follow the gray arrows, 1st floor.
Free parking tickets will be available.
Log in to see the registration form below.