Course on Advanced robotics
ESRU.be course on Advanced robotics at ORSI
This course is a 1 week course where robotic simulation, dry lab and wet lab sessions will be hosted. At the end of the course an Advanced Robotic Certificate will be provided. The course is only for the last year resident who already has acquired some robotic skills during his or her training and has special interest in robotic surgery. The course will take place in the ORSI Academy (Melle, Belgium) from 27/11/2017 – 01/12/2017.
More information will be provided by the end of May 2017.
For questions, please email to advancedroboticcourse @outlook.be.
You are required to provide the following documents the latest by Monday April 17th 23u59 to advancedroboticcourse @outlook.be if you wish to apply for this unique opportunity.
- A document signed by your University supervisor that you are a last year resident (from a Belgian university) in December 2017 (which should mean that you become a urologist in 2018).
- A letter of recommendation of your current or future supervisor which confirms that you will have access to robotic surgery in the near future.
- A certificate or other proof that you attended at least one practical course in robotic surgery (such as ESRU Starter’s package, ESU/ERUS Hand-on training in Robotic surgery, WRSE24, other).
- A letter of motivation that explains why you apply for this course.
- You must have participated in the online eBRUS exam before April 17th.
Personal financial contribution of 500 euro per participant will be asked.
There are a limited number of slots for the course. It is important to know that providing the above documents will not automatically guarantee your participation in the course.